Rejected Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Emmet717, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Emmet717

Emmet717 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My Minecraft username Is Emmet717
    Im 12 in 7 days and my time zone is CDT
    Im new to ruinscraft
    I've help build for hours on a apartment building For Chicago I help people with commands too
    I would improve the server by helping new players with commands and other players with commands I have Experience I own a server but its trash : (
    You should choose me over others because im very nice and I like helping others.

2. Ravvvven_

Ravvvven_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    You have to be thirteen to be accepted. You need more experience on the server as well I’d say around four months. You also need to make a better layout, and add more details to your questions especially the main ones. Use proper grammar without smiley faces.

• Like Like x 2
  3. __north

Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +928
    For many of the reasons Ravvvven_ listed, your application is going to be rejected for now. However, feel free to reapply when you are 13 and have had a little more experience! Good luck!

4. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Yeah, Ravvven listed all of the glaring issues with your application. When you're a teenager and have more experience on this server, you may be accepted, you'll have a larger chance, at least. Good luck in the future!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.