Reduced Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MrGalaxy_, Oct 30, 2019.

1. MrGalaxy_

MrGalaxy_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +126
    I've been banned for spawn killing. According to Drew, an admin as well as the primary representative of the server, this is NOT against the rules. (See attached) According to royalkingkb, the actual reason for my ban was "deceiving players to teleport to spawn points to kill them". As far as I am concerned with the server rules, and correct me if I'm wrong, deceiving other players is not insinuated or even regarded. Regarding the rest of his statement, neither trapping nor killing a player in a player's town is against the rules (before the extremely recent rule change) unless PVP is enabled, which it was. The punishment I've been issued was not warranted in any way, and now I see the rules have clearly changed after the impact I've made, and my actions, therefore, from the time of my ban, can no longer be argued as warranted. But since I have been following the rules up until this point, if you want to argue that I even broke them, I'm asking in goodwill for immediate emancipation. And for the record, the "Use common sense" rule does not apply here, and honestly shouldn't even be argued for obvious, self-explanatory reasons.

Attached Files:

2. _69420_

_69420_ New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I think the rules have been changed now and that spawn killing in towns are not allowed.

3. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +95
    I personally think it would be fair to shorten your ban since you allegedly didn't realize you were breaking a rule.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. MrGalaxy_

Ratings:
    +126
    You're missing something. Read the attached. I broke no rules because the new one was added immediately after my ban. Dont get this confused with not knowing.

5. MrGalaxy_

Ratings:
    +126
    I stated that in the appeal.

6. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +95
    I probably don't have the full details and thus can't make a completely fair call. I still stand by what I said earlier about me thinking your ban should be reduced, not completely lifted. Maybe the staff know something I don't, though. How long were you banned?

#6 PVP_Builder, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  7. _69420_

_69420_ New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Post a screenshot on when the new rule got added and another on when you got banned, this might get your ban reduced.

8. royalkingkb

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +575
    I will reduce your ban to 3 weeks. What you did is unacceptable no matter if it was explicitly stated in the rules or not. For the record, you also have quite a number of previous punishments.

It absolutely does. This is not a court of law. This is a moderated Minecraft server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.