Rejected AltijdAbel's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AltijdAbel, May 19, 2020.

1. AltijdAbel

AltijdAbel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is AltijdAbel. (I don't intend to change it)

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    Im 13 years old, (turning 14 in july) and my time zone is Central European Time (CET GMT +1)

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I started playing on Ruinscraft on October the 6th 2019.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    If people on the server have questions about commands or voting or something else i always try to help them out my best.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I have a few Ideas that really would improve the server.

-(/t spawn 2 ) Except for the normal /t spawn on MCAtlas i think there should be a second t spawn. this t spawn will be a t spawn that is only accessible for player of the town. this would be handy because if a town has a colony or they have a mob spawner that is not accessible they can put the /t spawn 2 there so the people of the town can go there.

-(/Afk) this command has been requested before but I think this is going to be really useful this command could be used on both MCPlots and MCAtlas. the command means that if you enter /afk there will stand in the chat (AltijdAbel is AFK) and if you click on tab you will see AFK in red letters behind your name.

- (/playtime) if you do /playtime you see how much time you spend on the server since you started.

Also i think outposts are a really good adding to MCAtlas.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Yes i was staff on DDG. DDG was the most populair server of the Netherlands i quited because i didnt like the server anymore i was staff there for 1 year and 3 months.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    when I am online on MCAtlas there is usually only staff online around the end of the afternoon and evening (CET Time) but in the morning and around lunchtime I hardly see any staff or just none! if you choose me i can help the people who are online then. and of course also at other parts of the day.

PS : I also know that I have not always behaved myself on the server, but I have changed and I want to make this server better.

#1 AltijdAbel, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Big font hurt eyes o-o!

3. parrot_bartender

Ratings:
    +120
    I recommend turning the font down a bit, and adding more details for #4. I also suggest you add more ideas to #5.
    Good luck! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    I would agree. Turn the font of the answers to the default size of 5, and make the questions bold on font 6. I also recommend adding more detail to questions 5 and 7. For question 5, try to think of something that has either not been requested yet, or unheard of on Minecraft servers. This will boost your chances a lot, and I cannot tell you how much thought, time, and effort it sometimes takes to get ideas.
    Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on this. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. AltijdAbel

AltijdAbel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thx for the feedback! i changed it.

6. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    Oohhhhh just reread this... your third idea sounds like my third idea that I had on my app...

7. AltijdAbel

AltijdAbel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thats posibble i didnt read youre application. i just thought of it.

8. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +28
  9. Duck_on_Quack

Ratings:
    +292
    Hey AltijdAbel!

We have decided to reject this application. If you would like feedback feel free to contact staff. You may reapply in 14 days.

Thanks!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.