Rejected Alaric_S's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Alaric_S, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Alaric_S

Alaric_S Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    Alaric_S
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    15. +0 (Central Standard Time) (GMT-6)
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    Since late 2014/ Early 2013
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I've helped people with rps/builds/Redstone/etc over my time playing on RC.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    By being nice to others and helping them with whatever they need at that time. Also being respectful to others even when the average person wouldn't
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Unrelated to MC but I was an Admin for 3 years on a Dark RP server on GMOD. I know Gmod isn't super relevant to the area of MC but they actually aren't all that different when it comes to managing them
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    Because I'm an overall nice guy with good reasoning and willing to help with whatever task is presented to me. Also, I've been around the block a few times on RC and know what to expect and (not trying to sound full of myself) I can come up with some good ideas for different events and things of that sort. Also, I will most likely be able to be on every night if possible (considering I work as an on-call worker which means I never really know when I have to go).

2. Malyesa

Helper

Ratings:
    +99
    Alaric_S,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.

3. xMoon_ii

xMoon_ii New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi there! I’m sorry to see you got rejected. But on your next application if you do another you could possibly add a bit more information to your answers because they are all quite short. :)

• Late Late x 2
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.