Rejected Airsoftlyfe’s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Airsoftlyfe, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Malyesa

Helper

Ratings:
    +33
    Hey hey hey, nice new formatting of yours! Great improvement, loving this application!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Airsoftlyfe

Airsoftlyfe New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thank you! Good luck!

3. Airsoftlyfe

Airsoftlyfe New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Hey, I am sorry if this sounds rude, but it's been a while, and I was wondering when we may expect a response? Just eager lol. Thanks

4. Emperyia

Emperyia New Member

Ratings:
    +34
    This application has a strong baseline and I believe theres a strong basis for you to be accepted and to become apart of the staff team. The formatting / grammar could use some work, and there are some things you could explain further in this article, along with some questionable aspects of the article. Like how you stated you just wanted to be remembered when you left the server. 1) That sounds like you just want to have popularity, 2) some staff don't get remembered, like I_Never_Play_MC, even though he's a great guy. Best of luck with your application.

5. Airsoftlyfe

Airsoftlyfe New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thank you

6. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Hey congrats on UNDER REVIEW hope to be seeing you on the staff team GL :)

7. Airsoftlyfe

Airsoftlyfe New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thanks!

8. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey! Thanks for applying to be on the staff team! Unfortunately like the comments from other players on your thread, they are true. We would love to see a 2nd application from you, as well as seeing you on the server more!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.