A social Minecraft Server - Steve Cinema

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.

royalkingkb

Admin
Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Awesome idea, just one thing tho. You can be in a theatre watching something interesting, then someone can come along with a weapon and kill you, disturbing what you were watching. That's not cool. Good for bullies :/
You can protect your theater with a command or just defend it

• Agree
Reactions: Izer_

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Awesome idea, just one thing tho. You can be in a theatre watching something interesting, then someone can come along with a weapon and kill you, disturbing what you were watching. That's not cool. Good for bullies :/
> PvP will be enabled everywhere on the map except for protected theaters. You are not able to damage someone unless you've bought a weapon from the shop (they're expensive). Start an all out war if you want to! (it'll just cost you a lot).

stop bitching and start reading

• Disagree
Reactions: Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
> PvP will be enabled everywhere on the map except for protected theaters. You are not able to damage someone unless you've bought a weapon from the shop (they're expensive). Start an all out war if you want to! (it'll just cost you a lot).

stop bitching and start reading
Oh shut up Izer, I am allowed to have my opinion, I read the information perfectly well. Now go fight with someone else.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
can og server players only be whitlisted on the beta test
yeah lol let's unnecessarily limit the test to only players who started playing a certain amount of time ago, regardless of actual amount of activity. that is, of course, unless the players allowed to participate are only allowed to have started before me -- then it's not fair.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
hes literally just asking you to read the post, it seems like you didnt read that or what Izer said lol. Izer's thing isnt an opinion, its just a statement
Looks like you didn't understand me either. No surprise there as you are negative on any comment I make.
I said in my response yo Izer_ that I have read the information and what I am saying is my opinion. Try reading my post properly and think about what I am saying before telling me that I you think I did not read stuff. There's no lol about it, now just leave me alone.

• Disagree

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Looks like you didn't understand me either. No surprise there as you are negative on any comment I make.
I said in my response yo Izer_ that I have read the information and what I am saying is my opinion. Try reading my post properly and think about what I am saying before telling me that I you think I did not read stuff. There's no lol about it, now just leave me alone.
His point is not that you didn't refute the claim that you read it, it's that despite claiming you read the post, your response and your behaviour would suggest otherwise, as it direct conflicts with the information established in the original post. It's actually worse if you read the post and came out with the same conclusion than if you didn't read the post, because that proves you weren't paying attention to what you were reading or weren't thinking critically.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
His point is not that you didn't refute the claim that you read it, it's that despite claiming you read the post, your response and your behaviour would suggest otherwise, as it direct conflicts with the information established in the original post. It's actually worse if you read the post and came out with the same conclusion than if you didn't read the post, because that proves you weren't paying attention to what you were reading or weren't thinking critically.

I got a feeling this isnt the post to be arguing but @Bunny_Rabbits what Izer said above is basically what I was gonna say

No, That's wrong!
I'm not coming to a conclusion, I'm not attempting to say the information provided is wrong.
I'm expressing my opinion. Both you and he clearly did not understand that.
Neither of you are going to bully me off my opinion.
Izer_, you started this by telling me to "stop bitching and start reading" So you can just shove off!

Last edited:
  • Soy

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
No, That's wrong!
I'm not coming to a conclusion, I'm not attempting to say the information provided is wrong.
I'm expressing my opinion. Both you and he clearly did not understand that.
Neither of you are going to bully me off my opinion.
Izer_, you started this by telling me to "stop bitching and start reading" So you can just shove off!
How is the information provided wrong lol, you're complaining about something being incorrect that you guessed purely on what is being told to you lol. What gave you the idea the information was wrong in the first place then?

Also, disagreeing with you isn't "bullying you off your opinion" lol.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
How is the information provided wrong lol, you're complaining about something being incorrect that you guessed purely on what is being told to you lol. What gave you the idea the information was wrong in the first place then?

Also, disagreeing with you isn't "bullying you off your opinion" lol.
Why don't you read what I said properly?
I did not say the information was wrong.
I also never complained about something being wrong.
I never guessed anything at all.
Nothing gave me the idea that the information was wrong.
I gave my opinion is all I did.
You simply mis-interpreted what I had said
Now, can you stop being a complete jerk about this?

• Eating
Reaction score
this is a forums thread for a new server not a dogbat report calm down bunny lol

He was referring to dogbat because there is way more negative energy in here, more like a dogbat post.

Okay that's enough. Bunny won't be responding to either of you.
Please remember though, that she is entitled to be on here and have her opinion just as you both are.

Reaction score

Steve Cinema Announcement​

View attachment 6337

We're looking to push the boundaries of what is currently possible within the game and offer a unique gamemode which has never been seen in Minecraft until now. Welcome to Steve Cinema.

Core Concepts​

Steve Cinema will allow you to watch videos from services such as YouTube, Twitch, SoundCloud (for music), and more.

Everyone is in a hand built map with theater rooms scattered around. You can walk into a theater room and request any video to play. Videos are synchronized between clients. Everyone sees the same thing on the screen at the same time.

Notable Information:
  • Viewing the videos requires a mod to be installed. We will make this very easy to do and provide plenty of documentation on how to do it.
  • Vanilla Minecraft clients without the mod can still join, just not see the screens.
  • The server will inform you if you don't have the mod installed and will direct you to a tutorial for how to install it.

Video Queue​

Each theater has a video queue. Users in the theater are able to add videos to the queue, view the queue, and upvote/downvote videos within the queue.

There are additional features such as vote skipping a video.

Private Theaters​

Private theaters are generally smaller in size and have an owner. You can own a private theater by requesting a video when nothing's playing. Owners have the ability to:
  • Lock the video queue
  • Force skip a video
  • Get a free weapon to protect your theater
  • Purchase protection for a limited timespan (no one can PvP in the theater)

Public Theaters​

Public theaters have no owner. PvP is enabled/disabled depending on staff toggle.

Economy/Games/PvP​

The server will feature an economy system for which you can buy items in the server's shop, including cosmetic items and weapons. You'll earn in-game money by simply playing (you get points over time) and various other ways.

PvP will be enabled everywhere on the map except for protected theaters. You are not able to damage someone unless you've bought a weapon from the shop (they're expensive). Start an all out war if you want to! (it'll just cost you a lot).

We'll have a free-for-all "pvp pit" area on the map where you get free weapons (but lose them when you leave the pit).

We'll be implementing many mini-games and other things to do around the map over time which may utilize the economy system.

Voice Chat​

Steve Cinema will feature voice chat for anyone who has installed our mod (which we suspect will be nearly everyone online). The audio is 3D/directional and is localized to the room you're in (if you're in a theater, etc).

You can choose to not use it, use it to play music, or use it to talk with your friends. Whatever you want, really. We'll have just a couple rules on what you can say/play through your mic. Rules to be released in the near future.

We will be allowing users to play music or other audio files through the voice chat AKA "micspam" if they wish. It adds a lot of fun/interesting roleplay to the game. You'll easily be able to mute/unmute people in the voice chat system.

Sound Emotes​

Sound Emotes allow you to play funny sound clips by typing the name of the Emote (implemented in the mod, not a data or resource pack). Everyone in close proximity will hear them (with 3d/proximity audio). We have a couple hundred of them; there's bound to be one for nearly every moment. There will be a list of them in-game.

In-Game Screenshots​

Sponsor Perks​

To be announced. Anyone with the Ruinscraft Bundle will receive Sponsor on Steve Cinema. Sponsor will also be available at the normal price for Steve Cinema once it is officially released to the public.

Release Date​

We'll be having a beta testing period for anyone who has Sponsor on any of our servers. Please note only those with the Ruinscraft Bundle will receive Sponsor on Steve Cinema.

Testing date starts August 1. There will definitely be bugs.

We will run the test for as long as we deem necessary to ensure it's a smooth experience for new players.

Other Info​

I'd like to thank our Builders for working on the map and the rest of the staff for helping test features. Steve Cinema has been in development since Dec. 2020 -- it has definitely been the most challenging project we've ever worked on.

Web pages/Server website coming soon - www.stevecinema.com
This is great and all, but McAtlas 2 when?

• Soy

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Also who are you? I’m very confused I missed Season 1 of this Anime saga between ILag and Bunny
EWO is an obvious Bunny alt ("No he's just a friend who copies all my exact opinions and agrees and disagrees with all the exact same things on the forums and shares my exact 76 IQ")