Rejected _NormalHuman_ Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NormalHuman, Nov 28, 2019.

1. NormalHuman

NormalHuman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My In-game username is _NormalHuman_.
    I am 14 years old and have been playing on this server for about two years. I am in the Pacific Standard Time (PST)
    and I help players currently by helping with commands, constantly reporting everything that disobeys the rules and I teach new players how World Edit works if they need help. I have been a very effective staff member on previous servers being a Builder/Mod, Builder/Mod again and once in a great while... Builder/Mod.
    I am effective and always online; but other than that. You have no reason to chose me over anyone else, I'll still continue to do my part to attempt to help the server with or without a rank. I am confident in my abilities to moderate and if I am confused by something I'll ask for guidance. Gday

2. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey nice application I would advise you use the format given by the staff team and add more details :)

3. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    just format and go into more detail and ur good

4. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    I would recommend showing the questions asked (in bold preferably), as well as adding WAY more detail. It would also help to add some reasons that you would be a good staff/the best pick for staff, and add some things that you would change/add about the server. I suggest looking at the accepted applications and taking inspiration from them (don't copy them of course). Good luck!

#4 PVP_Builder, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  5. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    Oof haha, the message got sent twice. Once again, good luck!

6. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +38
    Hey, we appreciate you creating an application. But we feel that it is lacking some detail and information that could help us make a more clear decision. Please consider looking at some already accepted applications for reference!

• Winner Winner x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.