Rejected _Kroma's_ Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Memtoz, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Memtoz

Memtoz New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1.What is your Minecraft username:
    My in game name is _Kroma_ but it will be changed to Memtoz in 15 days from now.
    2.What is your age and timezone:
    I am 14 years old and my timezone is GMT.
    3.How long have you played on Ruinscraft:
    I've played on Ruinscraft for 7 months now.
    4.How have you helped others on the server:
    I usually help people that are getting hate from others on the server and help the shyer players build good relations with others on the server. If there is someone who is say finding it hard to get materials i would tell them the best place for what they are looking for and if someone has nowhere to go they can always come to me for help.
    5.How would i improve the server:
    I would make abuse in chat to a minimum by muting spammers and warning filter bypassers,. i would also try to patch some of the server's glitches like the boat kick which kicks you for sailing and fly kick which usually kicks players during intense lag. Helping players is what would be my main priority like if they are having conflicts with players or if they griefed etc. I am training to be a psychiatrist so communal managing would be a prime for me.
    6.Have you had any previous experience as staff:
    I did infact work as builder on the server geoimperium and i do own a small minecraft realm but other than that i have none. Im looking for this to be a gateway into moderation and into serious server management, but i am a natural born leader so i can handle the responsibility.
    7.Why should we chose you:
    You should choose me over the 1,600 other appliying because im something more, im the type of person that just gets it done. I have many real life skills like coding and leading to give me an advantage over those that just play minecraft and nothing else. I stay updated with the github trying to solve the questions that even the admins cant solve and stopping spawn killers, theifs and griefers would make me what i want.
    I hope you take this into consideration
    _Kroma_

2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +48
    We’re rejecting this for the reason, you should wait a couple weeks before applying a second time. Apologies big this was not made clear anywhere. Sorry for the inconvenience

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.