Rejected _69420_'s 2nd Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _69420_, May 18, 2020.

1. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello / Bonjour / Hola / Hallo / Guten tag / Salam

This is my 2nd Staff Application

1) What is your MC Username?

_69420_ and I will never in my life change it again.

2) What is your age and timezone?

I am 48 years old and my timezone is BST.

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I have been playing since Dec. 2015. I have saw the server reset, Kitpvp, the tragedy of the legend xigol and the opening and the deletion of MCAtlas.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

I have been helping people on the server by giving them free beacons! FREE BEACONS! Name me one person who has done that apart from Onder & Tombonie, please, I'll let you name me one person. I have also took gold from people and deposited it in my town bank to keep them safe.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I would make mini-modding against the rules. No one likes them (at least I hope not), and I think the community will be better and older players would return. I would also add war, the end, make the server 1.15 & add a way to mute global chat. I would also give people free beacons.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

No.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

You should choose me because I will listen to the players to what they want and I will get them what they want. The players are always right and we (staff) should listen to them and give them a wonderful time playing on this chaotic server called MCAtlas.

Please beloved Owner, Admins, Mods & Helpers, please please just accept my application, and I will make MCAtlas great as it should've been in July 2019.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Captain_Wheatley

Ratings:
    +65
    ...and the opening and deletion of MCAtlas.

Hold up-

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Onder1488

Onder1488 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +312
    That seems like a smart financial decision.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PoIsessedPug

PoIsessedPug Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +172
    "I fear no man. But that... thing... it scares me."

6. 1K2C3M

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +522
    Hello _69420_,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to deny it. Feel free to contact any staff if you wish to know the exact reasons as to why your application was denied. Regardless, we appreciate your application and I hope you have a good day!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +403
    https://images.saatchiart.com/saatchi/704878/art/4342157/3411997-BSLNJMFD-7.jpg
    UPON REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION WE'VE DECIDED TO DENY IT. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ANY STAFF IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE EXACT REASONS AS TO WHY YOUR APPLICATION WAS DENIED. REGARDLESS, WE APPRECIATE YOUR APPLICATION AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!

8. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

9. CaptainOfTheSeas

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +909
    You're talking to the one that did it first

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.