2nd time the charm?

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KewlKid69, Mar 30, 2015.

1. KewlKid69

KewlKid69 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    1) What is your Minecraft username? KewlKid69(HDB3ATZ,HDbeatz)
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?I am 15 16 in Agust i am in Cenral Time
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? A loonngg time i think since 1.4/5 or since vip5 was the highest donor rank
    4) In what way have you helped people on the server?I think that i am a big contributor to the server since i am a 70 dollar donor plus a couple more, i have also been trying to vote daily to get more players to join :D, i have also recored hackers on kitpvp a while back and i cought a few to bring Justice to the server :),But i think my biggest role is just helping on daily things like when people need help i just give them advice or tips on how to handle it,there have also been ecasions where people ask if there is any staff on and i say no but i can help alot if you want.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?i think i could help it alot by bringing it my ideas and helping around like a good Helper shoulde hence the name "helper".I have some cool ideas for main and pvp that i would like to share in the near future if i get picked:D.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?I do I was once Admin of a 2k now 4k Network I was Trial-Mod on a survival server and Co owner on those nooby servers :)
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?I think you should choose me over anyone else cause I have that experince that most players dont i have Hacked so i would know what a hacker looks like i know when to be fair and when to show no mercy i have a lot of ideas and over all i just like the server i have been playing for quite some time almost longer than some of the current mods and Helpers and i just wanted to play a bigger part in the server

p.s I know i used to hack but i belive everyone should get a second chance cause 3 of our current staff also used to hack so i think i should step it up and help out now i think i have grown alot and can help alot more now :D
    Please pick me

• Like Like x 1
  2. LunarLemon

LunarLemon Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +89
    You are the perfect helper in my opinion. :)

3. LunarLemon

LunarLemon Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +89
    I would apply, but I want to wait a little while before I do. I need time to think

4. KewlKid69

KewlKid69 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Thank you :)

5. KewlKid69

KewlKid69 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah thats good think about it may be play for a bit longer i just thought im one of the oldest players on the server so i aplied

6. MurdaDaGreat

MurdaDaGreat Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I think it needs better grammar, other then that it's good.

7. Duck_on_Quack

Ratings:
    +292
    I would recommend KewlKid69 for Helper :)

8. Icedragon789

Administrator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +82
    KewlKid69 wouldn't make a bad helper at all. He is fairly active and would offer a lot to the server if he was made helper. He has been here a while and knows the ways things work, and gets along with the majority of the people. The only thing I recomend is improving your grammar. :P

9. abro

abro Member

Ratings:
    +33
    i tink i shud get moderater ad not u
    im betr bcuz i hav more expirence with ppl.

10. KewlKid69

KewlKid69 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    k

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.