2020 Year in Review!

northikoto

Sponsor Bundle
Mar 3, 2016
British Columbia, Canada
[EDIT: Contest now closed as of January 9th]

Happy 2021, Ruinscraft!

Despite all the ups and downs of 2020, it's clear to see that one great thing has come out of this year. Ruinscraft has become filled with a great community of new members and familiar faces who have all bonded over the events of this past year.

To commemorate the wild ride of a year we have had, we are pleased to announce our third Ruinscraft Year in Review contest! Whether you are new or old, play MCPLOTS or MCATLAS, or play casually or competitively, this is your chance to choose the members of the community that made this year unique. Here's how to play:

Go to this website and enter the name that you think best fits the role for each question. For example:
Best owner: dukesmart
Best server: Ruinscraft

This year, we are doing things a little bit differently. There is a general category, an MCATLAS category, and an MCPLOTS category. If you don't play MCPLOTS, you can decide to just vote for MCATLAS, and vice versa.

Rules and Guidelines:
- Use your votes wisely, as a player can only win one title. This will be the title that they collected the most votes for.
- Please enter only one username, town name, or nation name per question.
- The contest will close Saturday, January 9th.
- You don't have to answer every question.
- Have fun! Remember that this is not a popularity contest, and it's all in good fun.

Happy New Year, everyone! Good luck!

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
Sacramento
Vote me for most likely to rise up, lmao I forgot to say my name is MIJO6000 for u noobs thay don’t know but honestly who doesn’t know me LMOA BASED