Accepted 20 Day Ban Appeal From McAtlas

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SWForLife23, Oct 27, 2019.

1. SWForLife23

SWForLife23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, my name is SWForLife23 on the game of Minecraft, and I love playing on the server of McAtlas. If you do not know me, I am one of the few active veterans on the server. I first started in my city of Wichita, and then moved to Memphis. But, he comes where the grief ban came in. Let me introduce you the rules and why I took materials from builds in Wichita.

Firstly, I owned Wichita for about 2 months, and the city was very prosperous. The reason I left Wichita was that I started leveling out ground at the start, and I hated that, so I decided to move to a flatland environment, which is the vicinity of Memphis. For me passing the city of Wichita to move, I decided to give the role of mayor to hallucinationman. He had the rank of mayor for about 2 weeks, until he gave it up to a man by the name of Buca11. I talked to hall during the time he gave mayor up, and he told me that Buca11 wanted to conquer the world, so he gave it up to Buca11. Furthermore, I shall explain the rules I gave to hallucinationman that DID NOT get passed down to Buca11.

Let me list out the rules I had stated:
    1. I, SWForLife23, have the power to reclaim back the city of Wichita at anytime I like during the duration of 4 months.
    2. I will still be able to help the city in many ways.
    3. Thats all lol

So, I suppose hall did not pass on these rules to Buca11. Now, to the reason I got banned. I was minding my own business, and I saw that the gold in Wichita was very low, and I had put so much hard work into that city, that I did not want to lose all the building supplies that I used. So I looked around the city, and I saw that the town hall was destroyed partially, so I said to myself, "Maybe someone needed help knocking this build down." Now remember, I WAS THE ONE THAT BUILT IT, NO ONE ELSE DID. So I knocked it down, for the quartz resources too. So to finish the appeal off, I stated rules for hallucinationman, and he did not pass them along. In addition, I built the build, not Buca, so staff, how is it grief, if I am supposedly, "griefing" my own build.

2. SWForLife23

SWForLife23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What? I just checked the mini-map and I see my city has been demolished, griefed, my chests are taken. Why would this happen? My town is gone. Memphis...

3. SWForLife23

SWForLife23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A staff member demolished the city???

4. _69420_

_69420_ New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    It might be a bug

5. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I was in a similar situation about a year ago on plots, I griefed my own build and had to explain myself just not to get banned. You shouldn't have been banned. Buca was flat out lying to you, and the demolishing should be a bug.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. royalkingkb

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +575
    I have unbanned you

7. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +95
    Sorry to hear about your town! At least you're unbanned now.

#7 PVP_Builder, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  8. moust4che2

moust4che2 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    lol both buca and hallucinationman live in berlin now

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.