Reduced 19zb's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Matthew, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been banned for 20 days from McAtlas for griefing. So what happened is I went to this public town, half of the town was unclaimed so without thinking I decided to take stuff, then I broke glass from the town pumpkin farm (I took about 40 something pumpkins) I had silk touch so I had the white stained glass, and then I went to the wheat farm and took some wheat (I took about 20 or so wheat) then I went to check out the houses and checked the chests to see if they had anything, the chests where empty. Then I remembered that it is against the rules to take anything outside of a town that is unclaimed So, then I went to the owner of the town and I apologized and gave him back everything I took, besides the pumpkins, I forgot to give those back. Then he went to the helper who was on the server (That is what made me angry) after I gave all the stuff back accept the pumpkins as I said, and he told the helper that I was griefing his town. Then because he said that I got angry and I spammed in the chat random letters then I got muted. Then I decided to place a bed and put lava on it, which means that I would respawn in the lava which would cause spam in the chat, I know I tried to bypass the mute. I'm very sorry to everyone who saw this happen, I promise I will never do anything like this again. I love McAtlas Because it is the only earth server that I like and I love geography. Once again I'm very very sorry to the people that were in-game at this time. -19zb

#1 Matthew, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. kacoconut

Ratings:
    +382
    Ban reduced. Learn from this.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.