Rejected 06G-Rxyal's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 06G_Rxyal, Apr 14, 2020.

1. 06G_Rxyal

06G_Rxyal New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    06G_Rxyal
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    14 EST ESTERN STANDERD TIME
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    A couple of days, planning to play more.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have gave people free stuff I've helped them out when they asked for help. Im very helpful I try my best when people ask for help im normally always online if people need help so they can just ask me if they need absolute anything. Players ask if I can help them like with builds and im always willing to help them.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I'm always active there is some glitches like with iron trap doors they act as normal ones and that bugs me a bit. cooldowns on somethings that would be very helpful and can help the server out as well. I think there should be events like build events or pvping events. yes, I get that its a earth type server but it might make them a bit more active and they can have some fun.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I currently own my own server with a friend of mine we are working on an actual Minecraft server right now its just a discord server. and I hope so have many multiple servers.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I love helping player build and answering. im nice, kind, funny, smart. im humble I try not start fights if I do I end them very quickly and cuss words are a big thing for me I don't like them like at all and I see some players saying things like you mean a** person or something like that. I try and help people. If someone is non stop cussing I will mute them and if I cant mute them then I will get another staff to help with it and then mute them.

2. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,259
    Hello Rxyal,
    I have two concerns about this application. They are:
    1. You have only played for a few days. I would recommend at least 3 months of playtime before applying for staff.

2. The grammar on this post makes it hard to read on some spaces, as well as the fact that some questions (mainly #5) don't have that much detail.
    Nevertheless, I hope you do well with your application

3. 06G_Rxyal

06G_Rxyal New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I did this at like 5 in the morning so it isn’t my best work but thank you for the feed back.

4. 06G_Rxyal

06G_Rxyal New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also 5 looks completely ok to me, I don’t see where you would get confused

5. parrot_bartender

parrot_bartender Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +737
    As ILagWithShaders said, the grammar on this application is not good. I recommend that you put it through Grammarly or something.
    Also you should put some ideas for future updates for number 5. The things you suggested are things that many other players have already suggested, and I am sure that the staff would like to see something new.
    For Number 4, I think you should add more detail there. It just feels like something is missing. And a couple days playing time is not really enough.
    I don’t intend for this message to come off as harsh, it is just a little advice for future applications. Good luck! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +858
    Hello 06G-Rxyal,
    We decided to reject this application. We feel like you could detail some questions better. You left some questions pretty empty and vague. Our second problem is your playtime (you need to have at least 6 months of playtime).
    We are thankful for your application and we hope you’ll reapply in 2 weeks.

7. 06G_Rxyal

06G_Rxyal New Member

Ratings:
    +0

I can’t reapply in two weeks Bc I would just get rejected Bc Of play time.

8. parrot_bartender

parrot_bartender Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +737
    Then maybe you should wait a few months before you submit your next application.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 06G_Rxyal

06G_Rxyal New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah obviously

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.